Poll Results: Appeal of Digital Video Editing -- We're getting together this week for a staff lunch of eating our hats, since none of us expected that digital video editing would be nearly as popular with TidBITS readers as last week's poll indicated. We figured you for a 7-bit ASCII kind of crowd, but in fact 55 percent of respondents claimed they found the iMac DV's digital video editing capabilities "very appealing," with another 20 percent answering "moderately" appealing, and the rest signing on to "a little" and to "not at all." TidBITS Talk participants foreshadowed the poll results, offering a variety of experiences and reasons why digital video editing's time has finally come. The proof will be in the video pudding, though, and we'll be watching to see how heavily the iMac DVs are actually used for digital video editing. [ACE]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Poll Results: Appeal of Digital Video Editing
Experience the awesome speed and comfort that only a high-
performance Das Keyboard can provide. Your fingers will love it!
Designed for Mac. Money-back guarantee. <http://tid.bl.it/YnnFwD>