Congratulations to C. Dale Flowers of cdale.com, Erik Wessel-Berg of iet.ntnu.no, and Joe Pitt of yahoo.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of MathMagic Personal Edition, worth $89.95. If you didn't win, don't fret, because you can save 50 percent on any version of MathMagic Personal Edition or MathMagic Pro Edition through 17-Feb-09 when you order using coupon code TIDBITS from MathMagic's offer page. Thanks to the 423 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Show Recent Items in Snow Leopard
The Recent Items submenu in the Apple menu is handy, but what if you want to work with a file in there in the Finder, rather than open it? Just press Command when that menu is showing, and all the Applications and Documents change to "Show ... in Finder." This feature is new as of Mac OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard.
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of MathMagic 6 (02 Feb 09)
Published in TidBITS 964.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Releases iWork '08 Update
- Read and Share Tips with TipBITS
- Amazon Announces Kindle 2 Ebook Reader
- More Ebooks Available for the iPhone/iPod touch
- Gmail Adds Move To and Label Menus to Toolbar
- Google Earth 5.0 Adds Oceans, Mars, and Time Travel
- 10 Secrets of iMovie '09
- Dropbox: A Collaborator's Dream
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 09-Feb-09
- ExtraBITS for 09-Feb-09
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk for 09-Feb-09
DealBITS Discount: Save 50% on MathMagic Equation Editor
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and