Portuguese and French Translators Needed -- After the success of our call for help translating TidBITS into Dutch, we'd like to see if anyone wishes to help translate TidBITS into Portuguese. We have a few volunteers, but not enough to start the translations. If you're interested in translating some of TidBITS into Portuguese each week, let me know. Also, the French team could use more volunteers, so if you're interested in helping with the French translation, drop me and Seth Theriault <firstname.lastname@example.org> a note. The more people who help, the less work it is. [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.