Congratulations to Robert Peterson of ncbiotech.org, Marty Gay of me.com, and Tom Grell of longlines.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a 5-pak copy of SuperSync, worth $39. If you didn't win, don't fret, because you can save roughly 30 percent on any version of SuperSync through 27-May-09 when you order from SuperSync's offer page. Thanks to the 750 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
See All Your Books in iBooks
The iBooks app for iOS lets you assign your books to different collections, but does not have any obvious way for you to see all of your books, regardless of the collection you have put them in. There is, however, a workaround that can show you just about all of your books at once: reveal the search field at the top of any collection in iBooks and type a single space into that field.
With this search, iBooks lists all of the books that have a space either in the title of the book or in the author's name. Other than the rare book that has a one-word title and a single-name author, you end up with a list of all of your books.
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of SuperSync (08 May 09)
Published in TidBITS 979.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- No Email Issue 25-May-09 for Memorial Day
- MacSpeech Dictate 1.5 Adds Vocabulary Editor
- Apple Unveils Mac OS X 10.5.7 and Safari Updates
- iPhone Gets Short End of SlingPlayer Stick
- Restoring Mac OS 9 Desktop Click Behavior
- GPS Accuracy Could Start Dropping in 2010
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 18-May-09
- ExtraBITS for 18-May-09
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk for 18-May-09