Congratulations to Robert Peterson of ncbiotech.org, Marty Gay of me.com, and Tom Grell of longlines.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a 5-pak copy of SuperSync, worth $39. If you didn't win, don't fret, because you can save roughly 30 percent on any version of SuperSync through 27-May-09 when you order from SuperSync's offer page. Thanks to the 750 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of SuperSync (08 May 09)
Published in TidBITS 979.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- No Email Issue 25-May-09 for Memorial Day
- MacSpeech Dictate 1.5 Adds Vocabulary Editor
- Apple Unveils Mac OS X 10.5.7 and Safari Updates
- iPhone Gets Short End of SlingPlayer Stick
- Restoring Mac OS 9 Desktop Click Behavior
- GPS Accuracy Could Start Dropping in 2010
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 18-May-09
- ExtraBITS for 18-May-09
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk for 18-May-09