Memorial Day is early this year, but between the holiday and numerous family commitments for TidBITS staffers, we're going to give ourselves a break next week. We'll continue publishing on the Web, of course, but the next email issue of TidBITS will come out on 01-Jun-09.
Editing iCal Events in Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard makes looking at event details in iCal easier. In the Leopard version of iCal, you had to double-click an event to reveal only some information in a pop-up box; you then needed to click the Edit button (or press Command-E) to edit an item's information. In Snow Leopard, choose Edit > Show Inspector (or press Command-Option-I) to bring up a floating inspector that provides an editable view of any items selected in your calendar.
Published in TidBITS 979.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacSpeech Dictate 1.5 Adds Vocabulary Editor
- DealBITS Discount: Save 30% on SuperSync
- Apple Unveils Mac OS X 10.5.7 and Safari Updates
- iPhone Gets Short End of SlingPlayer Stick
- Restoring Mac OS 9 Desktop Click Behavior
- GPS Accuracy Could Start Dropping in 2010
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 18-May-09
- ExtraBITS for 18-May-09
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk for 18-May-09