Memorial Day is early this year, but between the holiday and numerous family commitments for TidBITS staffers, we're going to give ourselves a break next week. We'll continue publishing on the Web, of course, but the next email issue of TidBITS will come out on 01-Jun-09.
Set Hotkeys in TextExpander
Don’t just save keystrokes, save mouse clicks when using TextExpander by setting up customizable keyboard shortcuts, or hotkeys, for functions like Enable/Disable TextExpander, Search Snippets, and more. To set your hotkey combinations:
- Open TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Press the Click to Set Hotkey button next to function you want.
- Press the keys of your preferred hotkey combination when prompted.
Published in TidBITS 979.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacSpeech Dictate 1.5 Adds Vocabulary Editor
- DealBITS Discount: Save 30% on SuperSync
- Apple Unveils Mac OS X 10.5.7 and Safari Updates
- iPhone Gets Short End of SlingPlayer Stick
- Restoring Mac OS 9 Desktop Click Behavior
- GPS Accuracy Could Start Dropping in 2010
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 18-May-09
- ExtraBITS for 18-May-09
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk for 18-May-09