TidBITS in Dutch -- Check out the TidBITS home page for a link to the first translation of TidBITS (issue #322) into Dutch. However, Jan Vanderwegen <email@example.com>, the coordinator of the Dutch translation team, tells me that they could use additional help. If you're interested in helping translate TidBITS into Dutch, drop Jan and me a note in email. With enough people on the translation team, it's easy to spread out the work load and make the translation process faster and easier for everyone. [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
Published in TidBITS 324.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- TidBITS 6.0
- Nagel to Head AT&T Labs
- FreePPP 2.5 Beta Available
- New QTVR Tools and Developer Info
- AIMED Developers Consortium
- TidBITS Reviews Listing Survey Results
- IBM Close to Licensing Mac OS?
- Pippin Appears
- Back on the Chain Gang
- ClearInk Ports WebLint to the Macintosh
- More Bookmarks than Books, Part II