Nagel to Head AT&T Labs -- AT&T announced today Dave Nagel will leave his position as senior vice president at Apple Computer to become the first president of AT&T Labs. AT&T Labs, a new research organization formed around what used to be Bell Laboratories, includes about 2,000 staff members dealing with a wide range of software and communications technologies. Nagel most recently led Apple's worldwide research and development group; prior to that he headed up AppleSoft. [GD]
Full Screen Quick Look in Snow Leopard
When viewing files in the Finder in Snow Leopard, instead of pressing just the Space bar to enter Quick Look, press Option-Space to display the selected document in full-screen Quick Look, expanding the preview and hiding everything else that would otherwise remain visible.
Published in TidBITS 324.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- TidBITS 6.0
- TidBITS in Dutch
- FreePPP 2.5 Beta Available
- New QTVR Tools and Developer Info
- AIMED Developers Consortium
- TidBITS Reviews Listing Survey Results
- IBM Close to Licensing Mac OS?
- Pippin Appears
- Back on the Chain Gang
- ClearInk Ports WebLint to the Macintosh
- More Bookmarks than Books, Part II