Congratulations to Terrell Hall of mac.com, Tom Powers of zoran.com, and Larry Weakly of foxinternet.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of DiscLabel 6, worth $35.95. Entrants to this drawing all received a 20-percent-off discount on DiscLabel 6 (hey, sometimes you have to participate to get the discount!). Thanks to the 427 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
ChronoSync Secret Menubar Shortcut
For a quick way to run a ChronoSync document without opening it, use the ChronoSync menu in the menubar. Select "Show ChronoSync menu in menubar" in ChronoSync's General Preferences window to activate the menu bar menu. Once activated, you'll see the ChronoSync circling arrows icon in the menu bar, at the top right of your screen.
You can open any scheduled ChronoSync document directly from the menu bar. If you hold down the Option key while selecting a ChronoSync document, the synchronization will run immediately without the ChronoSync document opening.
Visit Econ Technologies
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of DiscLabel 6 (22 Jun 09)
Published in TidBITS 984.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Take Control Sale: 50% Off All Ebooks
- TidBITS Mail Hub Change: Check Your Filters
- AIM for iPhone Adds Push Notification
- Why AT&T Has a Lock on the iPhone
- How to Reformat a New External Hard Disk
- Adobe Tests Fast Browser Previewing for Designers
- Recover Erased Photos from a Memory Card
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 29-Jun-09
- ExtraBITS for 29-Jun-09
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk for 29-Jun-09