Congratulations to Terrell Hall of mac.com, Tom Powers of zoran.com, and Larry Weakly of foxinternet.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of DiscLabel 6, worth $35.95. Entrants to this drawing all received a 20-percent-off discount on DiscLabel 6 (hey, sometimes you have to participate to get the discount!). Thanks to the 427 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
How to Change a Bunch of Fetch Shortcut Passwords Quickly
Do you have a dozen - or more - Fetch shortcuts that all use the same password? Did that password just change? If you can manage a simple AppleScript, you can use this one to change all the passwords at once.
set password of shortcut "my shortcut" to "my new password"
Visit Fetch Softworks
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of DiscLabel 6 (22 Jun 09)
Published in TidBITS 984.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Take Control Sale: 50% Off All Ebooks
- TidBITS Mail Hub Change: Check Your Filters
- AIM for iPhone Adds Push Notification
- Why AT&T Has a Lock on the iPhone
- How to Reformat a New External Hard Disk
- Adobe Tests Fast Browser Previewing for Designers
- Recover Erased Photos from a Memory Card
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 29-Jun-09
- ExtraBITS for 29-Jun-09
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk for 29-Jun-09
DealBITS Winners for DiscLabel 6
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and