Learn more for less! We're having a 50%-off sale on all Take Control ebooks and Macworld Superguides through 07-Jul-09, so you can expand your library with our highly practical ebooks about Macs, Mac OS X, iLife '09, AirPort networking, and much more. To take advantage of this limited-time sale, visit our catalog using this coupon-loaded link , select the titles you want, and click the Buy Selected Ebooks button. You'll see the coupon code and the discount on the first screen of our shopping cart.
Macs & Mac OS X -- In our catalog, you'll find new and updated titles that help you operate your Mac more effectively:
- "Take Control of the Mac Command Line with Terminal": Joe Kissell shows you how to release your inner Unix geek!
- "Take Control of Maintaining Your Mac, Second Edition": Keep your Mac running smoothly with an easy maintenance program!
- "Take Control of Troubleshooting Your Mac": Learn how to solve any Mac problem with Joe Kissell's expert advice!
- "Take Control of Running Windows on a Mac, Third Edition": Find essential advice for running Windows on your Intel-based Mac.
- "Macworld Mac Gems Superguide": Browse through 240+ reviews of inexpensive software to improve your Mac experience.
- "Macworld Mac Security Superguide": Protect your Mac from bad guys, malicious software, thieves, snoops, and other pesky problems.
Applications -- Make the most of your apps, whether you want to work creatively in iLife '09 or get going in style with the new Safari 4:
- "Take Control of iWeb '09": Learn how to make useful, attractive Web sites with iWeb '09.
- "iPhoto '09: Visual QuickStart Guide": Master every aspect of iPhoto '09 with step-by-step, visual instructions from Take Control publisher Adam Engst.
- "Take Control of Recording with GarageBand '09": Learn how to record complete songs with drums, keyboards, bass, strings, even horns...even if all you have is a beat-up electric guitar!
- "Take Control of Making Music with GarageBand '09": Get creative and make music with the built-in loops in GarageBand '09.
- "Take Control of Safari 4": Sharon Zardetto helps you make the most of Apple's Safari, a deceptively powerful Web browser with many hidden and under-appreciated features.
AirPort Networking -- You'll also find a pair of up-to-date ebooks from Glenn Fleishman about AirPort/Wi-Fi networking:
- "Take Control of Your 802.11n AirPort Network": Make your 802.11n-based AirPort network fast, reliable, and secure! Updated for 2009 models.
- "Take Control of Your Wi-Fi Security": Learn how to keep intruders out of your wireless network and protect your sensitive communications.
Thanks to everyone who has supported the Take Control series with purchases, feedback, and enthusiasm!