It's not uncommon for people to tell us that they've fallen slightly behind on reading their TidBITS issues, so we wanted to remind anyone who missed last week's issue that our 50-percent-off sale on all Take Control ebooks and Macworld Superguides continues through the end of Tuesday, 07-Jul-09. For more information, see "Take Control Sale: 50% Off All Ebooks" (2009-06-29).
Untrash the Trash
Feeling trasher's remorse? On Snow Leopard, you can open the Trash (click the Trash icon in the Dock) and "untrash" individual items there. Select one or more trashed items (files and folders) and choose File > Put Back. This returns the items to where they were when you originally put them in the trash. The keyboard shortcut is Command-Delete - the same as the shortcut for trashing an item in the first place, since in deleting something from the trash you are untrashing it.
- Take Control Sale: 50% Off All Ebooks (29 Jun 09)
Published in TidBITS 985.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple: Jobs Back on the Job
- Garmin Issues Software Update for Widespread Problem
- Introducing the TidBITS Commenting System
- Firefox 3.5 Improves Performance, Privacy, and Standards Support
- How to Replace a Cracked iPhone 3G Screen
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 06-Jul-09
- ExtraBITS for 06-Jul-09
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk for 06-Jul-09
Take Control News: 50%-Off Sale Ending 07-Jul-09
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>