It's not uncommon for people to tell us that they've fallen slightly behind on reading their TidBITS issues, so we wanted to remind anyone who missed last week's issue that our 50-percent-off sale on all Take Control ebooks and Macworld Superguides continues through the end of Tuesday, 07-Jul-09. For more information, see "Take Control Sale: 50% Off All Ebooks" (2009-06-29).
Set Per-Folder Views in the Finder
Tired of navigating to a particular folder and having to switch to List View every time? With Finder in Leopard, you can set viewing preference for each individual folder. Just navigate to it, and set the view the way you want (Column, List, Icon, or Cover Flow). Then choose View > Show View Options (Command-J) and in the window that appears, select the Always Open In... checkbox.
- Take Control Sale: 50% Off All Ebooks (29 Jun 09)
Published in TidBITS 985.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple: Jobs Back on the Job
- Garmin Issues Software Update for Widespread Problem
- Introducing the TidBITS Commenting System
- Firefox 3.5 Improves Performance, Privacy, and Standards Support
- How to Replace a Cracked iPhone 3G Screen
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 06-Jul-09
- ExtraBITS for 06-Jul-09
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk for 06-Jul-09
Take Control News: 50%-Off Sale Ending 07-Jul-09
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to morley cooper, Joel Zumoff, Simon Watson, and Deanna
Lynne for their generous support!