By the way, this is a real issue of TidBITS. No April Fools jokes in here. Honest. [ACE]
Adding Links in Snow Leopard's Mail
Apple Mail in Snow Leopard now has a Command-key shortcut for adding a link to an email.
If you use plain-text email, this will not be helpful at all, but if you send styled email, it's a nice shortcut for adding URLs to your email messages. Simply select the word(s) you want to make into a link, press Command-K, and enter the URL to build into the link.
Published in TidBITS 322.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Happy Birthday, Apple!
- Greg Marriott Attacked
- TidBITS on TV
- Apple to Lose $700 Million
- QuickDNS Pro 1.1 Released
- Motorola Math Library for Power Macs
- GeoPort News
- AISS Upgrades
- Netscape 3.0 Preview
- Searching for the System 7.5 Update 2.0 CD
- Open Door Enables Multihomed Web Servers
- InterviewBITS with Darryl Peck, Part 2 of 2
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Alexandra L Cohn, Greg McNeil, Jeff Bernstein, and
Karen Anderson for their generous support!