The Mac world has another podcast - OWC Radio, from hardware retailer Other World Computing. Hosted by Tim Robertson, founder of MyMac.com, the interview was a relaxed conversation that included some stories from the early history of TidBITS and Take Control, what's going on with Macworld Expo this year, and Tim's probing questions into Adam's opinions on desktops vs. laptops, Safari vs. Firefox, and... coffee vs. tea? follow link
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
- ExtraBITS for 11 January 2010 (10 Jan 10)
Adam Interviewed on OWC Radio