The Mac world has another podcast - OWC Radio, from hardware retailer Other World Computing. Hosted by Tim Robertson, founder of MyMac.com, the interview was a relaxed conversation that included some stories from the early history of TidBITS and Take Control, what's going on with Macworld Expo this year, and Tim's probing questions into Adam's opinions on desktops vs. laptops, Safari vs. Firefox, and... coffee vs. tea? follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
- ExtraBITS for 11 January 2010 (10 Jan 10)
Adam Interviewed on OWC Radio