In this MacNotables podcast, Tonya talks with host Chuck Joiner about gizmos available at CES, how hardware ebook readers are breeding like bunnies, and where she thinks ebooks may be going in the future. She also speculates about the mythical Apple tablet. follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
- ExtraBITS for 18 January 2010 (18 Jan 10)
Tonya Opines on Ebook Technology in MacNotables