Congratulations to Ralph Richardson at gmail.com, Loren Celentano at verizon.net, Clarence Ching at gmail.com, and David Weingart at pobox.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of ProfitTrain 2.0, worth $49.95. But don't fret if you didn't win, since Clickable Bliss is offering a 20-percent-off discount on ProfitTrain 2.0 to all TidBITS readers through 5 April 2010; enter "tidbits2010" in the Coupon Code field of Clickable Bliss's online store to get your discount. Thanks to the 281 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Open Files from BBEdit Subversion Log
When you use BBEdit's Subversion client capabilities to update the working copy of your Subversion repository, BBEdit always displays the Subversion.log file, showing any changes. If you want to work on one of the files that appears as being added or updated, just select the full pathname and choose File > Open Selection (or just hit Command-D). This trick should also work any time you see a pathname within a BBEdit document.
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of ProfitTrain (15 Mar 10)
Published in TidBITS 1019.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Now Software Shuts Down
- Amazon Releases Kindle for Mac and Explains iPad Plans
- FileMaker Pro 11 Promises Welcome Enhancements
- iPad Battery Replacement Coverage Causes Confusion
- Time Capsule Failures: When They Happen and What to Do
- Things, a Nimble, Flexible To-Do List Application
- Why Google Wave Needs a Major Overhaul
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 22 March 2010
- ExtraBITS for 22 March 2010