Congratulations to Ralph Richardson at gmail.com, Loren Celentano at verizon.net, Clarence Ching at gmail.com, and David Weingart at pobox.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of ProfitTrain 2.0, worth $49.95. But don't fret if you didn't win, since Clickable Bliss is offering a 20-percent-off discount on ProfitTrain 2.0 to all TidBITS readers through 5 April 2010; enter "tidbits2010" in the Coupon Code field of Clickable Bliss's online store to get your discount. Thanks to the 281 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Re-Order the Fetch Shortcuts Menus
Do you use a shortcuts menu frequently in Fetch? Whether you use the Shortcuts menu bar menu or the "heart" shortcuts pop-up menu in the New Connection dialog, you can change the order of the shortcuts in the menu: Choose Shortcuts > Show Shortcuts to open the Fetch Shortcuts window. Click any column header in the window to change the sort order. The menus will show the shortcuts in the same order as the window.
Visit Fetch Softworks
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of ProfitTrain (15 Mar 10)
Published in TidBITS 1019.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Now Software Shuts Down
- Amazon Releases Kindle for Mac and Explains iPad Plans
- FileMaker Pro 11 Promises Welcome Enhancements
- iPad Battery Replacement Coverage Causes Confusion
- Time Capsule Failures: When They Happen and What to Do
- Things, a Nimble, Flexible To-Do List Application
- Why Google Wave Needs a Major Overhaul
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 22 March 2010
- ExtraBITS for 22 March 2010