Congratulations to Ralph Richardson at gmail.com, Loren Celentano at verizon.net, Clarence Ching at gmail.com, and David Weingart at pobox.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of ProfitTrain 2.0, worth $49.95. But don't fret if you didn't win, since Clickable Bliss is offering a 20-percent-off discount on ProfitTrain 2.0 to all TidBITS readers through 5 April 2010; enter "tidbits2010" in the Coupon Code field of Clickable Bliss's online store to get your discount. Thanks to the 281 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Spin Through Toolbar View Options
Although many people never change their toolbars from the default settings, all standard toolbars on the Mac offer six states: icon only, text only, and icon and text, with all three coming in normal and small size. You can change them by choosing View > Customize Toolbar.
But there's a shortcut that makes it easier to check out each variant. Simply Command-click the toolbar lozenge at the upper right of a window, and the toolbar switches to the next view. Click it enough times, and you cycle back to the start.
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of ProfitTrain (15 Mar 10)
Published in TidBITS 1019.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Now Software Shuts Down
- Amazon Releases Kindle for Mac and Explains iPad Plans
- FileMaker Pro 11 Promises Welcome Enhancements
- iPad Battery Replacement Coverage Causes Confusion
- Time Capsule Failures: When They Happen and What to Do
- Things, a Nimble, Flexible To-Do List Application
- Why Google Wave Needs a Major Overhaul
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 22 March 2010
- ExtraBITS for 22 March 2010