Congratulations to Ralph Richardson at gmail.com, Loren Celentano at verizon.net, Clarence Ching at gmail.com, and David Weingart at pobox.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of ProfitTrain 2.0, worth $49.95. But don't fret if you didn't win, since Clickable Bliss is offering a 20-percent-off discount on ProfitTrain 2.0 to all TidBITS readers through 5 April 2010; enter "tidbits2010" in the Coupon Code field of Clickable Bliss's online store to get your discount. Thanks to the 281 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of ProfitTrain (15 Mar 10)
Published in TidBITS 1019.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Now Software Shuts Down
- Amazon Releases Kindle for Mac and Explains iPad Plans
- FileMaker Pro 11 Promises Welcome Enhancements
- iPad Battery Replacement Coverage Causes Confusion
- Time Capsule Failures: When They Happen and What to Do
- Things, a Nimble, Flexible To-Do List Application
- Why Google Wave Needs a Major Overhaul
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 22 March 2010
- ExtraBITS for 22 March 2010