Chat with Tonya -- I'm currently warming up my fingers for Tuesday night, 20-Feb-96, because I'll be the featured person at an America Online conference about Web authoring (I can also answer some TidBITS questions). The chat begins at 10 PM Eastern Standard Time, and I'll be there until 11 PM. At the end of the hour, AOL plans to raffle off two copies of Create Your Own Home Page (a book Adam and I wrote). To join the chat, use the keyword DWP and then click the conference room door. [TJE]
Toggle Dock Magnification Temporarily
Sometimes it may be handy to enable or disable Dock magnification quickly. You can toggle Dock magnification from your normal settings easily, and temporarily, by pressing Control-Shift as you mouse over the Dock.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 315.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- New URL Format
- Smart Licensing Move
- Beta Java Development Kit Released for Mac
- Cyberdog Beta Available for Power Macs
- Shockwave Beta 1 Netscape Plug-In
- Corel "Quadrupling" Mac Team
- Netscape Live3D
- Royal Software Acquires Heizer
- Reviews Survey
- Man Wins... This Time
- The Telecommunications Act: The Good, Bad, and Unknown