Congratulations to Janice Ferrera at yahoo.com, Tom Serkowski of serkowski.com, and Kevin Stout at yahoo.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of FotoMagico Pro 3, worth $149. Also receiving a copy is Mark Vopat at gmail.com, for referring Kevin to this DealBITS drawing. But don't fret if you didn't win, since Boinx Software is offering a 20-percent-off discount on either FotoMagico Home or FotoMagico Pro 3 to all TidBITS readers through 10 May 2010; enter "FMDeal" in the Coupon/Promo Code field on the second screen of Boinx Software's online store to get your discount. Thanks to the 810 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Data Tables in Microsoft Excel 2008
Data Tables let you see how the results of a formula change as its underlying variables change. After entering data, select the entire table and choose Data > Table. Then tell Excel which row input cell and column input cells you want the table to use. Finally, click OK. Excel will crunch the numbers and present a new Data Table.
Visit Microsoft Mac Mojo blog
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of FotoMagico Pro 3 (09 Apr 10)
Published in TidBITS 1025.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Four TidBITS Staffers Honored in 2010 MacTech 25
- Apple Posts $3.07 Billion Profit for Q2 2010
- Undercover Theft-Recovery Software Update Gives You the Details
- iPad Camera Connection Kit Works Simply and Well
- iPad USB Camera Adapter Supports Audio Headsets, Too
- Increase Your iPad Media Storage for Just $49
- An Introduction to File Encryption in Mac OS X
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 26 April 2010
- ExtraBITS for 26 April 2010