Congratulations to Janice Ferrera at yahoo.com, Tom Serkowski of serkowski.com, and Kevin Stout at yahoo.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of FotoMagico Pro 3, worth $149. Also receiving a copy is Mark Vopat at gmail.com, for referring Kevin to this DealBITS drawing. But don't fret if you didn't win, since Boinx Software is offering a 20-percent-off discount on either FotoMagico Home or FotoMagico Pro 3 to all TidBITS readers through 10 May 2010; enter "FMDeal" in the Coupon/Promo Code field on the second screen of Boinx Software's online store to get your discount. Thanks to the 810 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Compare More Easily in Apple Mail
In Apple Mail, if you need to work back and forth between two different views of Mail's mailbox contents, you can do so quite easily. For example, you might want to look at a mailbox holding all filtered-in sales orders from the past week while also looking at a smart mailbox showing unanswered customer questions.
To avoid constantly clicking between mailbox views and losing your context each time, choose File > New Viewer window to get a second window and then arrange each window as desired.
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of FotoMagico Pro 3 (09 Apr 10)
Published in TidBITS 1025.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Four TidBITS Staffers Honored in 2010 MacTech 25
- Apple Posts $3.07 Billion Profit for Q2 2010
- Undercover Theft-Recovery Software Update Gives You the Details
- iPad Camera Connection Kit Works Simply and Well
- iPad USB Camera Adapter Supports Audio Headsets, Too
- Increase Your iPad Media Storage for Just $49
- An Introduction to File Encryption in Mac OS X
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 26 April 2010
- ExtraBITS for 26 April 2010