Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Make PDFpen Your Default PDF Viewer
Want to open all your PDFs with PDFpen, rather than Preview or Adobe Reader? Follow these steps:
- Locate a PDF document in the Finder.
- Control-click the document.
- From the menu, choose Get Info.
- Scroll down the Get Info window to the Open with... pop-up menu.
- Choose PDFpen.
- Click Change All...
- ExtraBITS for 24 May 2010 (24 May 10)
New York Times Info-Graphic on Facebook Privacy Options
It's a bit like the User Agreement for iTunes. I tried to download an app from my iPhone but before I could proceed I need to agree to the updated user agreement, which was approximately 70 pages of fine print - thankfully there was an option to have it emailed to my account instead!
Yeah, maybe there should be a requirement that end-user agreements must have a plain English version that's no more than X words.