The Camino Project has released a minor update to the Mac-focused Web browser Camino that addresses several security and stability issues by updating the program to version 18.104.22.168 of Mozilla's Gecko rendering engine. The update also fixes a bug that could cause the program to crash when closing several tabs in a row, a bug that caused Camino's bookmark import to bring in too-old Firefox bookmarks, an issue that caused insecure cookies to be displayed as secure in the cookie list, and a bug that caused the program to crash when failing to download information about available updates. Finally, the ad blocking code has been improved. Full release notes are available. (Free, 15.8 MB)
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- VMware Fusion 6.0.3 and Fusion 6.0.3 Professional
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.8
- DEVONthink and DEVONnote 2.7.5
- OmniOutliner 4.0.5
- 1Password 4.3
- AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.7.3
- Paprika 2.0.3
- Security Update 2014-002 (Mavericks, Mountain Lion, and Lion)
- Microsoft Office 2011 14.4.1
- Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124
Expose Shortcut for Arrange All Windows
In Expose in Snow Leopard, with all windows visible, press F9 (or the Expose key [F3] on recent Mac laptops), then press Command-1 to arrange the windows by name or press Command-2 to arrange them by application.