Congratulations to Ken Blakely at me.com and John Sweeney at neb.rr.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of iStopMotion Home 2, worth $49. But don't fret if you didn't win, since Boinx Software is offering a 20-percent-off discount on any edition of iStopMotion 2 to all TidBITS readers through 30 June 2010; enter "ismDeal" in the Coupon/Promo Code field on the second screen of Boinx Software's online store to get your discount. Thanks to the 387 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Disable Caps Lock
If you find yourself pressing the Caps Lock key accidentally as much as I do, note that you can disable it entirely in Mac OS X. Open the Keyboard & Mouse preference pane, click the Modifier Keys button, and in the dialog that appears, select No Action from the Caps Lock pop-up menu. You could remap it to another modifier instead, but that might make using differently configured Macs more difficult.
Published in TidBITS 1031.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- AT&T Allows Eligibility Transfers in Family Plan
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1.53.64 Blocks 32 Security Holes
- iMovie for iPhone Details Surface
- Anti-Social Software Turns Your Tweet Off
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Drobo!
- Retrospect Backup Software Acquired by Sonic Solutions
- Steve Jobs Answers (Nearly) All at D8
- Apple Extends Safari 5 with Reader, HTML5, Performance
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 14 June 2010
- ExtraBITS for 14 June 2010