Congratulations to Ken Blakely at me.com and John Sweeney at neb.rr.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of iStopMotion Home 2, worth $49. But don't fret if you didn't win, since Boinx Software is offering a 20-percent-off discount on any edition of iStopMotion 2 to all TidBITS readers through 30 June 2010; enter "ismDeal" in the Coupon/Promo Code field on the second screen of Boinx Software's online store to get your discount. Thanks to the 387 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Copy Excel Selection as a Picture
Want to show someone a chunk of an Excel spreadsheet via email or iChat? You could take a screenshot, but if you want to show just a portion of the Excel window and you don't use a utility like Snapz Pro, you can do this right from within Excel 2008. Make a selection, hold down the Shift key, and choose Copy Picture from the Edit menu. You can select whether the selection will be rendered as though it was shown on screen or as though it was printed. Then just switch to your desired destination and paste.
Published in TidBITS 1031.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- AT&T Allows Eligibility Transfers in Family Plan
- Adobe Flash Player 10.1.53.64 Blocks 32 Security Holes
- iMovie for iPhone Details Surface
- Anti-Social Software Turns Your Tweet Off
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Drobo!
- Retrospect Backup Software Acquired by Sonic Solutions
- Steve Jobs Answers (Nearly) All at D8
- Apple Extends Safari 5 with Reader, HTML5, Performance
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 14 June 2010
- ExtraBITS for 14 June 2010