It took Jules Verne's Phileas Fogg 80 days to travel around the world, and Apple has now announced that in the same period of time, it has sold 3 million iPads. It's an impressive number that shows just how compelling the iPad is. And now, if you don't mind, I'm off to download the free "Around the World in 80 Days" from the iBookstore for later iPad reading. follow link
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Use Shift to Compare Edits in iPhoto '08
In iPhoto '08, while you're editing a photo, press the Shift key to see a "before" view; let it up to see the "after" view. It's much faster and easier than using Undo and Redo.
- ExtraBITS for 28 June 2010 (28 Jun 10)
iPad Sells 3 Million Units in 80 Days