All sorts of sites like to take new gadgets apart, with photos and videos to show how it's done and what's inside. But no one does it like Blendtec with their "Will It Blend?" videos. They've blended an iPhone before, but now it's time to see if the iPhone 4's performance improvements carry over to how quickly it blends as well. And although they end up a little skimpy on benchmarking data, they've done a great job with the plotline on this episode of "Will It Blend?".
Simulate Multiple Simultaneous Effects in Game Your Video
Although you cannot overlap two audio/motion effects at the same time in Game Your Video, you can always re-edit the video to create stunning effects. So, if you are editing a dance video, for instance, and have applied the Echo effect to one of the dance moves, you can edit the video again to apply a Slow Motion effect as well, for a great result.
Visit Global Delight
Published in TidBITS 1033.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- AT&T Makes Eligibility Transfer Process Clearer
- HTTPS Everywhere Enables Easy Encryption
- DealBITS Discount: Save 20% on TextExpander 3
- Two Ways to Delete Lots of iPhone Photos
- Google Voice Opens to All Americans
- Change Your Passwords: Email Account Hacking on the Rise
- iOS 4: Essential Early Reading
- Roundup of iPhone 4 Early Reviews
- iBooks 1.1 Adds PDF Support, Runs on All iOS Devices
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 28 June 2010
- ExtraBITS for 28 June 2010
Looking Inside the iPhone 4
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Peter Landers, Stephen Jones, Tom Lewis, and Denis
Pelli for their generous support!