Congratulations to John LeBlanc at gmail.com, Jim Tittsler at gmail.com, and Derek Roff at unm.edu, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of SmileOnMyMac's TextExpander 3, worth $34.95. But don't fret if you didn't win, since SmileOnMyMac is offering all TidBITS readers a 20 percent discount on TextExpander 3, dropping the price to $27.96. To take advantage of this offer, which is good through 8 July 2010, click the red Purchase Link graphic on this TextExpander page. Thanks to the 526 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Editing iCal Events in Snow Leopard
Snow Leopard makes looking at event details in iCal easier. In the Leopard version of iCal, you had to double-click an event to reveal only some information in a pop-up box; you then needed to click the Edit button (or press Command-E) to edit an item's information. In Snow Leopard, choose Edit > Show Inspector (or press Command-Option-I) to bring up a floating inspector that provides an editable view of any items selected in your calendar.
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of TextExpander 3 (21 Jun 10)
Published in TidBITS 1033.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- AT&T Makes Eligibility Transfer Process Clearer
- HTTPS Everywhere Enables Easy Encryption
- Looking Inside the iPhone 4
- Two Ways to Delete Lots of iPhone Photos
- Google Voice Opens to All Americans
- Change Your Passwords: Email Account Hacking on the Rise
- iOS 4: Essential Early Reading
- Roundup of iPhone 4 Early Reviews
- iBooks 1.1 Adds PDF Support, Runs on All iOS Devices
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 28 June 2010
- ExtraBITS for 28 June 2010
DealBITS Discount: Save 20% on TextExpander 3
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>