Glenn Fleishman appears on this week's TechFlash podcast. Glenn talks about Apple's odd open letter on antennas, the potential for an iPhone that works with Verizon Wireless's network, and the place of the Kindle in the tablet future. TechFlash is a Seattle technology news site with a strong focus on original reporting. follow link
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
- ExtraBITS for 5 July 2010 (04 Jul 10)
Glenn Fleishman on TechFlash about the iPhone and Kindle