We hear regularly from people who don't always get around to reading their TidBITS issues right away (we're not offended, we have the same problem), so we wanted to remind anyone who missed last week's issue that our 50-percent-off sale on all Take Control ebooks and Macworld Superguides continues through the end of Tuesday, 3 August 2010. For more information, see "Take Control Sale: 50% Off to Celebrate Account Management" (26 July 2010).
iPhone Calendar Starting on Sunday
Annoyed that the iPhone's Calendar app shows the weeks starting with Monday, although iCal (and most paper calendars) start on Sunday? Here's the answer: go to Settings > General > International and change the Region Format from English to United States.
Visit The iBlog.com
Published in TidBITS 1038.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Safari 5.0.1 Brings Bug Fixes, Safari Extensions Gallery
- Apple Spreads Magic to New Trackpad, Battery Charger
- A Rational Response to a Magic Trackpad Glitch
- Jailbreaking Made Legal by Librarian of Congress
- Apple Updates iMac, Mac Pro, and Cinema Display
- ScanSnap S1300 vs. Doxie: Two Portable Document Scanners
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 2 August 2010
- ExtraBITS for 2 August 2010