We hear regularly from people who don't always get around to reading their TidBITS issues right away (we're not offended, we have the same problem), so we wanted to remind anyone who missed last week's issue that our 50-percent-off sale on all Take Control ebooks and Macworld Superguides continues through the end of Tuesday, 3 August 2010. For more information, see "Take Control Sale: 50% Off to Celebrate Account Management" (26 July 2010).
Keep Markup Tools Active in PDFpen
By default, PDFpen switches back to the Edit tool each time you add text, scribbles or other markup. To keep a tool selected (continuous use mode), double-click it. To exit continuous use mode, click the Select tool or press Command-1. You can also make continuous use mode the default by selecting Keep Tools Selected After Use in PDFpen's Editing preferences.
Published in TidBITS 1038.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Safari 5.0.1 Brings Bug Fixes, Safari Extensions Gallery
- Apple Spreads Magic to New Trackpad, Battery Charger
- A Rational Response to a Magic Trackpad Glitch
- Jailbreaking Made Legal by Librarian of Congress
- Apple Updates iMac, Mac Pro, and Cinema Display
- ScanSnap S1300 vs. Doxie: Two Portable Document Scanners
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 2 August 2010
- ExtraBITS for 2 August 2010