Adobe has updated its Web site-building software Dreamweaver CS5 to version 11.0.3. According to Adobe, the update addresses issues with workflows established in the Dreamweaver CS5 HTML 5 Pack Update, including Multiscreen Preview, Media Queries, Code Hinting, and Live View rendering. The company recommends that you restart your Mac after installing the update. ($399 new, free update, 14.1 MB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard