Congratulations to Nelson Ayuyao at uic.edu and Alan Duchan at me.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of Simon 3.0, worth $499. But don’t fret if you didn’t win, since Dejal is offering all TidBITS readers significant discounts (20 to 50 percent) on the different levels of Simon, along with other Dejal products, through 31 December 2010. To take advantage of the discount, order from Dejal’s store. Thanks to the 290 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you’ll continue to participate in the future!
Adding Links in Snow Leopard's Mail
Apple Mail in Snow Leopard now has a Command-key shortcut for adding a link to an email.
If you use plain-text email, this will not be helpful at all, but if you send styled email, it's a nice shortcut for adding URLs to your email messages. Simply select the word(s) you want to make into a link, press Command-K, and enter the URL to build into the link.
Published in TidBITS 1053.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- No TidBITS Issue on 22 November 2010
- First Office 2011 for Mac Update Fixes Crashers
- Two New Ebooks Explore Networking and Security
- Mac OS X 10.6.5 Continues to Squash Bugs
- Whole Disk Encryption, and Why Mac OS X 10.6.5 Broke PGP WDE
- Attack of the Zombie Input Managers
- Apple Battery Charger and the Secret of NiMH
- Palm Your iPad with a Hand-e-holder
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 15 November 2010
- ExtraBITS for 15 November 2010