If you’re going to suffer through Windows, you should at least run it via your Mac. And if you use Boot Camp for that purpose, you’ll want to look into Apple’s Boot Camp Software Update 3.2, available in both 32-bit and 64-bit permutations. In addition to what Apple calls “critical bug fixes,” the update adds support for the ATI-Radeon HD 5870 graphics card, Apple’s USB Ethernet Adapter, and the MacBook Air SuperDrive. The update requires a copy of Windows and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. (Free, 280.28 MB for 32-bit, 121.25 MB for 64-bit)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard