We're taking the next two weeks off, so don't look for TidBITS until the 08-Jan-96 issue. Happy holidays to you all, and may all your wishes come true. [ACE]
Trust Local Addresses in VirusBarrier X6's Antivandal
VirusBarrier X6's Antivandal feature stops all kinds of network attacks, including port scans, ping floods and more. However, you may have some devices on your network that send out pings or other requests that may be interpreted as attacks. To prevent this, add them to the Trusted Addresses list so they won't be blocked. You can even add a range of addresses with wildcards, such as 192.168.1.*.
Published in TidBITS 308.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- PageMill Demo
- Gartner Tech Support Study Online
- Symantec Announces Java Tools
- Not All that Flickers is Gold
- More Secure Mac Web Servers
- It Takes Two to Tango
- PPP Comments & Updates
- Holiday Lights
- Shopping Online
- Retro Software: Everything Old Is New Again
- The Short Unhappy Life of Online in Europe
- Quicken 6 Follow-up
- 10th Annual SF Macworld Netter's Dinner