PageMill Demo -- Intrigued by my PageMill review in TidBITS-305? Try the demo! The demo appears to be fully functional, except it cannot save or print. Because it cannot save, you cannot examine the HTML PageMill has used; however, the features working within PageMill's environment. Thanks to Guy Kawasaki, enthusiastic administrator of the MacWay mailing list, for making the demo available online. Note that the 2 MB StuffIt version is considerably smaller than the 2.7 MB BinHex version. [TJE]
Trust Local Addresses in VirusBarrier X6's Antivandal
VirusBarrier X6's Antivandal feature stops all kinds of network attacks, including port scans, ping floods and more. However, you may have some devices on your network that send out pings or other requests that may be interpreted as attacks. To prevent this, add them to the Trusted Addresses list so they won't be blocked. You can even add a range of addresses with wildcards, such as 192.168.1.*.
- PageMill: Adventures in WYSIWYG Land (27 Nov 95)
Published in TidBITS 308.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Gartner Tech Support Study Online
- Symantec Announces Java Tools
- Not All that Flickers is Gold
- More Secure Mac Web Servers
- It Takes Two to Tango
- PPP Comments & Updates
- Holiday Lights
- Shopping Online
- Retro Software: Everything Old Is New Again
- The Short Unhappy Life of Online in Europe
- Quicken 6 Follow-up
- 10th Annual SF Macworld Netter's Dinner