PageMill Demo -- Intrigued by my PageMill review in TidBITS-305? Try the demo! The demo appears to be fully functional, except it cannot save or print. Because it cannot save, you cannot examine the HTML PageMill has used; however, the features working within PageMill's environment. Thanks to Guy Kawasaki, enthusiastic administrator of the MacWay mailing list, for making the demo available online. Note that the 2 MB StuffIt version is considerably smaller than the 2.7 MB BinHex version. [TJE]
Remove Excess Audio/Video from a Pear Note
If you ever find yourself in a situation where you used Pear Note to record a class or meeting, then forgot to stop the recording and ended up with an extra few hours that you didn't want, don't worry. You can crop off the extra recording. Just move the playhead to the end of what you want to keep, then select Crop Recording From Here from the Edit menu.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
- PageMill: Adventures in WYSIWYG Land (27 Nov 95)
Published in TidBITS 308.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Gartner Tech Support Study Online
- Symantec Announces Java Tools
- Not All that Flickers is Gold
- More Secure Mac Web Servers
- It Takes Two to Tango
- PPP Comments & Updates
- Holiday Lights
- Shopping Online
- Retro Software: Everything Old Is New Again
- The Short Unhappy Life of Online in Europe
- Quicken 6 Follow-up
- 10th Annual SF Macworld Netter's Dinner