Verizon Wireless told analysts, according to Fierce Wireless, that the unlimited data pricing plan with which it introduced the iPhone on its network will be replaced by tiered service this summer. This is not a surprise. One assumes that subscribers with a two-year contract, as with AT&T, will retain the unlimited option unless they opt to drop to a cheaper metered plan. follow link
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Just Show Me the Pictures!
Do you ever find that you don't have time to read those long email missives from Aunt Carol, but really do want to see the photos that she has lovingly attached? In Apple Mail, click the Quick Look button located in the message header. You'll get an easily browsed view of just the attached photos, and you can even add them to iPhoto, if you like!
- ExtraBITS for 7 March 2011 (07 Mar 11)
Unlimited Plan Disappears from Verizon Wireless in Summer