If you’re in central New York, Adam Engst will be speaking at the Syracuse Macintosh User Group on 17 March 2011 at the Arrowhead Lodge at Oneida Shores Park. The discussion will focus on what we can expect in Mac OS X Lion, along with what we’d like to see.follow link
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
- ExtraBITS for 14 March 2011 (14 Mar 11)
Adam Speaking at Syracuse MUG on 17 March 2011