Circus Ponies has released NoteBook 3.0.9. The update to the note-taking and text-collection utility fixes many issues, including a crashing bug when saving a notebook with pages open in separate windows, and another crasher related to iCal syncing. Other bugs fixed include issues with text selection, problems with the Spotlight importer, an issue with undoing shape changes, a few small memory leaks, a problem with sticky flags, and a flaw with the Find panel. ($49.95 new, free update, free trial available)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Put your company and products in front of tens of thousands of
savvy, committed Apple users who actually buy stuff.
More information: <http://tidbits.com/advertising.html>
Reformating when creating a PDF is just bad...
Whwn playing with picture import and text you can loose pict or text...
Flowing between text and pict is like non existant...
wish it will be better one day...