Circus Ponies has released NoteBook 3.0.9. The update to the note-taking and text-collection utility fixes many issues, including a crashing bug when saving a notebook with pages open in separate windows, and another crasher related to iCal syncing. Other bugs fixed include issues with text selection, problems with the Spotlight importer, an issue with undoing shape changes, a few small memory leaks, a problem with sticky flags, and a flaw with the Find panel. ($49.95 new, free update, free trial available)
Extend Mac OS X's Screenshots
Mac OS X has a variety of built in screenshot methods. Here's a look at a few that offer more versatility than the basic full-screen capture (Command-Shift-3):
• Press Command-Shift-4 and you'll get a crosshair cursor with which you can drag to select and capture a certain area of the screen.
• Press Command-Shift-4-Space to select the entire window that the cursor is over, clicking on the window will then capture it. The resulting screenshot will even get a nice drop shadow.
• Hold down the Space bar after dragging out a selection window to move your selection rectangle around on the screen.
• Hold down Shift after dragging out a selection to constrain the selection in either horizontal or vertical orientation, depending on the direction of your drag.
• Hold down Option after dragging out a selection to expand the selection window around a center point.
Visit plucky tree
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>
Reformating when creating a PDF is just bad...
Whwn playing with picture import and text you can loose pict or text...
Flowing between text and pict is like non existant...
wish it will be better one day...