Version 22.214.171.1244 of the voice-over-IP application Skype restores a feature that had gone missing: highlighting the name of the current speaker in group calls. Also included in this release is the capability to select recently called numbers from the dial pad. Skype also says that several minor bugs are fixed, including a webcam detection issue. (Free, 20.2 MB)
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>
Fortunately didn't have any major bugs with that (apart from the usual resource hogging and rare sporadic freezes).
Thank god for TimeMachine.
1) Video was in a separate window, which would remember its position (at the top of the screen just under the camera - allowing nice conversation.) The new 'all in a massive window' system forces me to keep that monster front and center to get the same convenience (or keep moving it around all the time).
2) Video window used to 'track' Spaces. I could switch to another Space - refer to a webpage or email or etc. - during our conversation, and the video would follow. No longer.
3) The History was _so_ convenient! Grandma would ask 'When did you last talk to your brother?' and in one click I had the answer for her. Now I can't even access that information during her call.
4) Before, I could Chat (type) with one person, while talking with another (for typing 'Hang on, I'll call you back', etc.). I can't see how that can work now, in the new unified window. (Hope I'm wrong about that ...)
I'm going back to 2.8 right now ...