Owners of either the original iPad or the new iPad 2 will find much to enhance their enjoyment of Apple’s magical tablet in Jeff Carlson’s new “Take Control of Media on Your iPad, Second Edition.”
Extensively revised to cover the latest iPad hardware and software released by Apple and others in recent months, including iOS 4.3, “Take Control of Media on Your iPad, Second Edition” provides iPad owners with a comprehensive collection of iPad media management tips, tricks, and techniques, along with answers to many iPad media-related questions. For instance, between the virtual covers of this ebook, you can find answers to such questions as:
- How do I move my media to my iPad?
- How do I highlight reading material in iBooks?
- What app should I use to check out ebooks from my public library?
- How do I read magazines on the iPad?
- How do I play my music from my iPad to my home stereo system?
- How can I make music playlists right on the iPad?
- What are six ways of adding a video file to the iPad’s memory?
- How do I set up a slideshow of my photos on the iPad?
- What tricks can I use to take better photos with my iPad 2 camera?
- How do RAW images work with the iPad?
- How can I integrate my iPad and my Apple TV?
- How can I use my iPad as a remote control for consumer electronics?
Jeff’s extensive knowledge of digital media in general and digital photography in particular make this book an enjoyable and informative exploration of the many media capabilities of Apple’s tablet.
“Take Control of Media on Your iPad, Second Edition” is available for $15 in PDF format and, after purchase, EPUB format that can be accessed directly on an iPad from your Take Control account. It’s an essential field guide both for those who have just bought a new iPad and want to know how it fits into their own personal digital media ecosystems, and for those who have been basking in the glow of the iPad’s 9.7-inch screen for months.