Apple has announced that the company’s 2011 Worldwide Developer Conference will be held June 6th through 10th at Moscone West in San Francisco. Conference passes cost $1,599, but no more are available since the conference sold out in the first day.follow link
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
- ExtraBITS for 28 March 2011 (28 Mar 11)
WWDC 2011 Scheduled for June 6-10 in San Francisco