Elcomsoft is best known for its software that allows forensic cracking of passwords for wireless networks, Adobe PDF files, and Word documents. The company knows how to break weak passwords, and thus it knows how to make strong ones. The company's Password Store delivers virtual scratchcards with unique codes. For a small fee, Elcomsoft can provide forgotten passwords, too. follow link
Extend Mac OS X's Screenshots
Mac OS X has a variety of built in screenshot methods. Here's a look at a few that offer more versatility than the basic full-screen capture (Command-Shift-3):
• Press Command-Shift-4 and you'll get a crosshair cursor with which you can drag to select and capture a certain area of the screen.
• Press Command-Shift-4-Space to select the entire window that the cursor is over, clicking on the window will then capture it. The resulting screenshot will even get a nice drop shadow.
• Hold down the Space bar after dragging out a selection window to move your selection rectangle around on the screen.
• Hold down Shift after dragging out a selection to constrain the selection in either horizontal or vertical orientation, depending on the direction of your drag.
• Hold down Option after dragging out a selection to expand the selection window around a center point.
Visit plucky tree
Buy the Best Password You Can