Adobe has released an update to Photoshop CS5, its popular image-editing app. The Adobe Photoshop 12.0.4 Update addresses several potential security issues and fixes crashes in a number of different filters, including Sharpen and Quick Selection. The big news, however, is the introduction of Remote Connections, a new feature that makes it possible for external mobile apps to connect and communicate with Photoshop, including several iPad apps that Adobe itself is planning to release through the App Store “in the future.” (Free update, 19.7 MB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Photoshop CS5 12.0.4
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>