Ambrosia Software has released version 2.3.0 of Snapz Pro X, its popular screen capture software that can both take still screenshots and record video in Mac OS X. According to email sent to the company’s announcement list, the update introduces several enhancements, including support for additional audio formats, better handling of multiple monitors, improved robustness of video capture, Sparkle-based auto-updating, and elimination of audio lag in lengthy recordings, along with numerous other fixes. ($69 (image + movie) / $29 (image only) new, free update, 8.5 MB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard