Flexibits has released Fantastical 1.0, a new calendar application for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard. Dubbed “the calendar you’ll actually enjoy using,” Fantastical wraps a gorgeous user interface around advanced features like natural language recognition, compatibility with online calendar providers (including MobileMe, Google Calendar, and Yahoo Calendar), automatic alarms, and much more. Fantastical is unusual in that it doesn’t attempt to replace your existing calendar application, but instead extends it; Fantastical is compatible with iCal, Entourage, and Outlook, and in our testing seems to work fine with BusyCal too. A free trial is available. ($20 new from Flexibits or from the Mac App Store, 7.7 MB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Put your company and products in front of tens of thousands of
savvy, committed Apple users who actually buy stuff.
More information: <http://tidbits.com/advertising.html>