Moneydance has released the 2011 edition of its personal finance management software for Mac OS X. Moneydance 2011 includes several new features, including the capability to import data directly from Quicken Essentials, a completely new interface for managing downloaded transactions, additional graphs and reports, multi-currency improvements, and enhanced report printing. A free trial is available from the company’s Web site for those who want to take the software for a test drive. ($50 new, free upgrade for Moneydance 2010 owners, $25 for older versions, 9.4 MB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>
The user guide is still the 2010 version - no reference to 2011. Looks like there's still work to do. I'll contact MD and see what happens.