Congratulations to Gregory C. Taylor at earthlink.net, Anita Vleugels at masteluin.be, Kadrin Kavlakov at yahoo.com, Lyen Huang at gmail.com, Nat Stevens at cox.net, and Pedro Gelabert at sbcglobal.net, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of SuperSync 4.1, worth $35. But don’t fret if you didn’t win, since SuperSync is offering a 20-percent-off discount to all TidBITS readers through 14 September 2011. To take advantage of this offer, which drops the $35 list price to $28, use coupon code “superbits” when ordering. Thanks to the 693 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you’ll continue to participate in the future!
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of DiscLabel 6.3 (08 Aug 11)
Published in TidBITS 1091.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Steve Jobs Resigns as Apple CEO
- The Steve Jobs Resignation FAQ
- Steve Jobs Resigns: Reactions and Remembrances
- Master Your Wi-Fi Network with Updated Take Control Book
- Noteboom Productions Sponsoring TidBITS
- How to Fax in Lion
- Two Important Screen Sharing Changes in Lion
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 29 August 2011
DealBITS Discount: Save 20% on SuperSync 4.1
Check out the Take Control ebooks that expand on the topic in this article:
better-looking. Edit your PDFs anywhere. Sign contracts, make
changes, fill forms, and more. All while you’re on the move.
Syncs via iCloud and Dropbox. <http://smle.us/tbpdfpen-ipad>