Congratulations to Gregory C. Taylor at earthlink.net, Anita Vleugels at masteluin.be, Kadrin Kavlakov at yahoo.com, Lyen Huang at gmail.com, Nat Stevens at cox.net, and Pedro Gelabert at sbcglobal.net, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of SuperSync 4.1, worth $35. But don’t fret if you didn’t win, since SuperSync is offering a 20-percent-off discount to all TidBITS readers through 14 September 2011. To take advantage of this offer, which drops the $35 list price to $28, use coupon code “superbits” when ordering. Thanks to the 693 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you’ll continue to participate in the future!
Find Photos in iPhoto in the Finder
Looking for the file associated with a photo in iPhoto? In iPhoto, to view a photo's file in the Finder, Control-click it and choose Show File from the contextual menu that appears. You can then drag the file's icon into an Open dialog to upload it to a photo-sharing service, for instance, but whatever you do, don't move or rename that file!
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of DiscLabel 6.3 (08 Aug 11)
Published in TidBITS 1091.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Steve Jobs Resigns as Apple CEO
- The Steve Jobs Resignation FAQ
- Steve Jobs Resigns: Reactions and Remembrances
- Master Your Wi-Fi Network with Updated Take Control Book
- Noteboom Productions Sponsoring TidBITS
- How to Fax in Lion
- Two Important Screen Sharing Changes in Lion
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 29 August 2011
DealBITS Discount: Save 20% on SuperSync 4.1
Check out the Take Control ebooks that expand on the topic in this article:
your PDFs, fill and sign forms, and even export PDFs to Word format.
Signing is now easier, you can view the OCR text layer, and more.
Try editing your PDFs today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen-7-tb>