Lex Friedman at Macworld tries to figure out why some iTunes accountholders are seeing small charges made against gift-card and other credits in their accounts while their passwords remain secure. It’s a mystery, and Lex says there’s no answer to it yet. follow link
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4.1.7
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3, Motion 5.2.3, Compressor 4.2.2
- Banktivity 5.6.5 (formerly iBank)
- DEVONthink/DEVONnote 2.8.9
- Tweetbot 2.3.3
- Little Snitch 3.6.3
- Printer Drivers for Gestetner, Lanier, NRG, Savin, and Xerox Printers
- Lightroom CC 2015.4 and Lightroom 6.4
- Mac App Store Update for OS X Snow Leopard
- BBEdit 11.5
Tracking Down an iTunes Account Hack
Check out the Take Control ebooks that expand on the topic in this article:
In this FAQ-style ebook, iTunes expert Kirk McElhearn explains importing, tagging, organizing, playing, sharing, and more so you can get the most out of your audio, video, and book collections in iTunes 10. You'll also learn the best way to transfer media to an iPad, iPhone, or iPod. Covers iCloud and iTunes Match!