Congratulations to Todd Henion of gmail.com, whose entry was chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a Tom Bihn Cadet laptop bag, worth $170. Thanks to the 992 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you’ll continue to participate in the future!
Stop Eye Strain in Excel 2008
You can make text bigger in Excel by zooming to a larger percentage with the Zoom control in the toolbar, or by selecting the cells containing too-small text, choosing Format > Cells (Command-1), and then setting options in the Font pane. You can also increase the default font size for new sheets by modifying the Size field (next to the Standard Font field) in the General pane of Excel's preferences.
Published in TidBITS 1103.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- No TidBITS Issue on 21 November 2011
- iTunes 10.5.1 Unveils iTunes Match
- Firmware Update for Apple’s 802.11n Base Stations
- iOS 5.0.1 Aims to Address Battery Issues
- Apple Store App 2.0 Introduces EasyPay, In-Store Pickup
- Adobe Halts Development on Mobile Flash
- Lion Struggles but Finally Submits to Install
- Square Provides Easy Alternative to Cash and Checks
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 14 November 2011