Congratulations to Todd Henion of gmail.com, whose entry was chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who received a Tom Bihn Cadet laptop bag, worth $170. Thanks to the 992 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you’ll continue to participate in the future!
Increase Boom Volume Quickly
If you're using Boom to increase the volume on your Mac, you can change the amount to which Boom increases the volume quickly in two ways. Either use the slider available from Boom's menu bar icon, or enable and set hotkeys (Command-Shift-+ and Command-Shift-- by default). Then, when you need that push to 11, more volume is available at the click of the mouse or tap of the keyboard.
Visit Global Delight
Published in TidBITS 1103.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- No TidBITS Issue on 21 November 2011
- iTunes 10.5.1 Unveils iTunes Match
- Firmware Update for Apple’s 802.11n Base Stations
- iOS 5.0.1 Aims to Address Battery Issues
- Apple Store App 2.0 Introduces EasyPay, In-Store Pickup
- Adobe Halts Development on Mobile Flash
- Lion Struggles but Finally Submits to Install
- Square Provides Easy Alternative to Cash and Checks
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 14 November 2011