The last update to Apple’s professional photo organizer and editor added iCloud compatibility, but didn’t quite dial in fixes for a few issues. Now, Aperture 3.2.2 looks like the version that works out those kinks. In addition to resolving an issue with iCloud and Photo Stream, Aperture displays magnification levels correctly using the loupe, uses the correct color profile for externally edited images under Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, fixes a crash under Lion that could occur when using brushes, makes the app behave correctly in full-screen mode, and more. ($79.99 new in the Mac App Store, free update via Software Update or the Mac App Store, 635.72 MB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>