Mirroring the added 1080p resolution capabilities of the new Apple TV (see “Apple Announces New Apple TV,” 7 March 2012), Apple has bumped up iTunes to version 10.6, enabling you to play 1080p movies and TV shows purchased from the iTunes Store. The release also improves several aspects of iTunes Match, including matching songs, downloading and displaying album artwork, and addressing an issue that caused some songs to skip when playing from iCloud. Finally, AppleInsider notes that iTunes 10.6 now lets you choose the bit rate for down-converting audio copied to iOS devices. (Free, 126 MB new download or 81.4 MB via Software Update)
Delete All Comments in Word in a Flash
You needn't clear comments in a Word document one by one. Instead, bring out the big guns to delete all of them at once:
1. Chose Tools > Keyboard Shortcuts.
2. Under Categories, select Tools.
3. Under Commands, select DeleteAllCommentsInDoc.
4. With the insertion point in the "Press new keyboard shortcut" field, press keys to create a keyboard shortcut. (I use Control-7)
5. Click the Assign button.
6. Click OK.
You can now press your keyboard shortcut to zap out the comments.
The steps above work in Word 2008; they likely work nearly as described in older versions of Word.
- Third-Generation Apple TV Adds 1080p Video (07 Mar 12)
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>