Many of us chat online during Apple product announcements, and the recent introduction of the new third-generation iPad was no exception. But this time, a number of us reconvened afterwards on the MacJury podcast with host Chuck Joiner to talk through the impact of the iPad’s new Retina display, new camera, voice dictation, and other features. And no, we don’t all agree, so be sure to listen in to our individual arguments and opinions.follow link
Avoid Naming Pear Note Files
If you create a lot of documents, coming up with a name for them can sometimes be a hassle. This is especially true now that search is becoming a more prevalent way to find documents. Pear Note provides a way to have the application automatically generate a filename so you can avoid this hassle. To use this:
- Open Saving under Pear Note's preferences.
- Select a default save location.
- Select a default save name template (Pear Note's help documents all the fields that can be automatically filled in).
- Check the box stating that Command-S saves without prompting.
- If you decide you want to name a particular note later, just use Save As... instead.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
TidBITS Staff Discusses New iPad on MacJury
Check out the Take Control ebooks that expand on the topic in this article: