In this article at Macworld, now updated for the third-generation iPad, Dan Frakes runs down all the possibilities for charging an iPad — wall chargers, high-power USB ports, and low-power USB ports. If your iPad takes longer to charge than you think it should, make sure you’re using the right port and giving it sufficient time. follow link
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
- ExtraBITS for 2 April 2012 (02 Apr 12)
Dan Frakes Explains iPad Charging Issues at Macworld