Focusing on maintenance, iTunes 10.6.1 fixes several bugs that could cause iTunes to crash while playing videos, changing artwork size in Grid view, or syncing photos to a device, and it fixes the reading of interface elements when using Apple’s VoiceOver screen-access technology. It also addresses a problem where iTunes became unresponsive when syncing an iPod nano or iPod shuffle. Lastly, this iTunes update returns proper alphabetic order to TV show episodes when browsing your iTunes library from an Apple TV. Previously, when choosing to browse By Show, titles were jumbled and newer downloads tended to appear at the bottom of the list. (Free, 126.23 MB new download or 64.9 MB via Software Update)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Check out the Take Control ebooks that expand on the topic in this article:
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>
I have embedded thousands of artwork jpegs in my itunes music library and am pissed that the arrows are gone. SoySalsero@aol.com