Ergonis has released KeyCue 6.1, which improves support for Keyboard Maestro by displaying items with string triggers. The keyboard shortcut reminder utility also adds the option for checking for new beta versions of the software, fixes a memory issue when checking version numbers of active applications, and correctly displays the date and time of the current time zone (instead of GMT). It also includes a signed developer ID for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion’s Gatekeeper security feature. (€19.99 new, free update, 2.1 MB, release notes)
Avoid Naming Pear Note Files
If you create a lot of documents, coming up with a name for them can sometimes be a hassle. This is especially true now that search is becoming a more prevalent way to find documents. Pear Note provides a way to have the application automatically generate a filename so you can avoid this hassle. To use this:
- Open Saving under Pear Note's preferences.
- Select a default save location.
- Select a default save name template (Pear Note's help documents all the fields that can be automatically filled in).
- Check the box stating that Command-S saves without prompting.
- If you decide you want to name a particular note later, just use Save As... instead.
Visit Useful Fruit Software