Between next Monday’s Memorial Day holiday in the United States and numerous family commitments for TidBITS staffers, we’re taking a brief break from our email issue next week. We’ll continue publishing on our Web site in the meantime, of course, which means that if you miss your TidBITS fix via email, you can also follow along via RSS (full text for TidBITS members), Twitter, Facebook, and our iOS app. And if you’d like to take advantage of the time to catch up on some back issues, they’re all available online. The next email issue of TidBITS will appear on 4 June 2012.
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Constant Dictionary Definitions
If you hold down Command-Control-D in a Cocoa-based application that supports AppleSpell, you'll see little dictionary pop-ups for each word that you mouse over. Neat, eh?
Published in TidBITS 1127.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Releases Security Updates for Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
- QuickTime Format Extender Perian to Cease Development
- OpenDNS Blocks Flashback and Other Threats
- Find Your App, and Keep It Found
- FileMaker Pro 12 Updates Themes and Layout Capabilities
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 21 May 2012
- ExtraBITS for 21 May 2012